Do you want to make your business cash-rich?
Years ago, blogging was not much more than journaling online, sharing information and thoughts. But now people blog for a lot of different reasons.
Some business owners want to drive traffic to their stores or websites.
But blogging is also a way for businesses to connect with others who hold similar interests. So there are those who enjoy blogging about special interests such as:
- personal finance
- Ideas and thoughts
But many people become frustrated with blogging. Why? Because they simply don’t have the time it takes to blog on a regular basis. This causes them to question whether or not blogging is really even worth their time and effort.
To me, the answer is an emphatic. YES, IT IS! Simply, blogging benefits your personal or business site when you blog consistently and regularly.
[bctt tweet=”Blogging makes your business cash-rich, and content marketing is considered critical to your business growth. #rocknrobinva” username=”@rocknrobinva”]
Cash-Rich Business Blogging Facts
It is estimated that the future of marketing is in content marketing. And content marketing is considered critical to business growth. Many marketing firms believe that blogging is the most valuable type of content marketing out there.
Take a look at these blogging statistics.
Businesses that blog have more inbound links. And blogging ensures that small businesses receive more lead growth than those who choose to NOT blog.
- According to activeblogs, around 81% of consumers trust the information and advice given in blogs and have made purchases on recommendations of the same.
- It guarantees more chances to generate traffic and sales opportunities.
- According to optinmonster, blogging receives twice the amount of traffic than email marketing.
- Consumers also feel positive about businesses that include a blog on their website.
- The belief is that businesses that blog are more willing to build good relationships with their customers.
- Blog readers feel they are helping others find solutions to their problems when they share a blog post.
- It doesn’t matter how the blog is shared (Facebook, a tweet, or sharing a link through email), sharing gets you more traffic.
- It’s free marketing and further validates your business or website.
Consistent Blogging Makes Your Business Cash-Rich
Successful bloggers know that consistent blogging is key in building relationships, both personally and in business. There are so many obvious reasons to delve into the blogging realm. But here are fifteen reasons why you should be blogging consistently:
- Make a difference by supporting a cause, raising awareness
- Share knowledge with others by educating or offering resources, products, or services
- Become a better communicator by improving your writing and communication skills
- Make money online and market products
- Build business relationships by networking and marketing your business
- Brand your business
- Publish your blog post to showcase your knowledge and expertise
- Earn recognition as a leader and innovative thinker
- Showcase your online portfolio
- Grow your exposure and get new clients and subscribers
- Gain more online visibility
- Provide opportunities for your blog to be shared
- Get new subscribers
- Increase revenue and cash flow
- Expand your online rankings
“Static” websites do not afford you this. Therefore, they go against your SEO ranking. Only content marketing grows your business and cash stores thus making your website dynamic.
Blogging is Easy Peasy!
Blogging makes your business cash-rich. And it’s reasonably easy to do. If you are not confident in your own writing or lack the time needed to blog, contact the Rockin’ Robin Virtual Assistance Team at (307) 631-1867 today. It’s so worth it!
Are these blogging facts helpful? Let us know in the comments below. And be sure to let us know how we can assist you in building your content marketing strategy.
Rockin’ Robin Virtual Assistance LLC
email@example.com | (307) 631-1867
“Supercharge your business success with content marketing!”